9 November 2021:
NPI Governance Consulting signs distribution agreement with Accelium. Developing your workforce’s higher-order cognitive skills, resilience, problem-solving, strategic thinking via online games and assessments.
NPI Governance Consulting is proud to announce that it has signed a distribution agreement with global company, Accelium. The agreement lets NPI Governance Consulting provide a variety of gamification products in South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, and Botswana. NPI Shuttleworth Academy will be the implementation partner delivering this through a variety of the SETA Learnership programmes and short courses it manages on behalf of its clients. “This partnership is very exciting for us as it allows us to bring technology that builds on cognitive skills which enhances the modern workforce’s productivity.”
Game-based skills development programme
Accelium’s Game-based skill development program helps individuals and teams build the critical higher-order priority skills they need to excel in the new online 4th IR world. The programs introduce participants to powerful tools used by Chess Masters and Game Theory experts for analysis, strategic problem-solving, and tactical decision making. Through a fun, reflective learning process that uses various strategy games, Accelium develops strategic thinking skills, helping participants become more organized and resilient. NPI Shuttleworth Academy will deliver on this to its clients by
- Implementing training in 6 exciting weeks
- Meaningful Independent Learning
- Innovative Game-Based Assessments
- On-line Master Class session-uncovers meaningful insights and powerful meta-cognitive strategies.
Accelium Group CEO, Ehud Shachar said that “We, at Accelium, are excited to join forces with NPI Governance Consulting in South Africa. We believe that there is a growing demand for introducing new learning and assessment technologies to the market. Developing high order skills became a must in our changing world, and using game based development tools has an important engagement factor, that is right for our generation. We found NPI Governance Consulting as the perfect partner to introduce innovation in SA. We are sure that NPI Governance Consulting will deliver companies the perfect experience, combining our state of the art technology and their excellent team growth training. ”
The focus was on two main skills: Analytical Ability and Quick-thinking. Both skills were defined as significant by the decision-makers in the organizations and companies. It is important to emphasize that the Accelium tool results were not provided to the decision makers (i.e, organizations’ decisions regarding the candidates relied only on the data obtained from Adam Milo standard assessment tools).
Corporate recruiting and training are facing significant challenges. Employees are no longer engaging with traditional forms of recruiting, training, and assessment, finding the whole experience ‘unexciting’ and ‘boring’. Compounding this situation is the growing number of ‘millennials’ entering the workforce. Millennials are the largest generation in the world labour force since 2015.
Some of the Games products we offer that can be linked to a Seta accredited skills programme:
- Strength Finder Growth Process 360 Assessment: Personal skill-analysis tool- uses game performance and behaviour analytics to evaluate the most critical skills for success. Improved awareness boosts personal motivation and job performance Application: Executive development workshops, Growth processes, ‘Know Yourself’ workshops.
- Talent Professional: A progressive, high difficulty test, designed for secondary education graduates. It measures a wider skill range than the Basic test and is suitable for internal scouting, competency mapping, secondary screening, and assessment for core positions. Application: Secondary candidate screening, Employee reviews, Managerial feedback.
- Growth Process Pro Workouts: Introduces innovative methods for analysis and problem solving. Explores common perceptions and exercises “out-of-box” divergent thinking. The reflective process uncovers biases and promotes better thinking habits. Challenging, dynamic experience develops an adaptive mindset.
About NPI Governance Consulting (www.npiconsulting.co.za)
NPI Governance Consulting is the 1st ISO9001 B-BBEE Advisory company in South Africa services has worked with over 100 multinational and blue-chip companies. NPI Governance Consulting has provided business services to Private and Public Sector organisations, handling small and large-scale projects across a number of sectors. Our differentiator is in the level of Project Management provided to support Management in the successful implementation of projects and programmes, and this is supported by a multi-disciplinary delivery team, extensive reporting and accessibility to our on-site team.
About Accelium (www.accelium.com)
Accelium develops higher-order cognitive, social and emotional skills using strategy games. Based on a scientifically proven methodology and adopted in over 40 countries worldwide, our unique learning process blends class instruction, personal coaching and state of the art digital learning. For the past 25 years, we’ve been introducing learners to the powerful strategic tools used by Chess Masters and Game Theory experts for analysis, problem solving, and decision making, helping them become more effective, methodical and resilient.